- Curtain shower: I had the white curtain, so I just added the ruffles on the bottom with fabric I already had as well;
- The curtain rod: from "nature". We had a very strong wind a couple of days ago, and this branch was on the ground and I just trimmed to the size of the window. I wanted more pointy, but I can change it any time, right?
- The bathroom cabinet: just painted and changed the nobs and pulls. Total cost for this: $ 29
- The rest...I had everything.
- My dried sage from my last year garden,
- a little jar I just added a wire to hang up;
- the IKEA hooks, I had in the garage and extra when I did a mud room! But it cost me $16;
- the shelf I painted and I got three years ago. My neighbour left outside for someone like me to get it!
- The floor: the same. I wouldn't dare to change it!
I decided to make window shade inspired by Ness, from Marley and Lockyer. When Ness post about the one she made, I completely fell in love with. Mine isn't exactly like Ness (Because od the fabric), but as I enjoy sewing(hers are linen, absolutely GORGEOUS!)I give it a try with the fabric I had at home.
Ness always make beautiful things, not to mention the pillows she sells! I would love to have one of each myself for my house!Just clicking above on her bolg's name you can go and visit her. I'm sure you will fall in love too!
The DIY I'll do it soon, together with other projects I want to show you.
So, let's get started:
Here is the window without the shade.
Bon semaine! Have a wonderful week! Boa semana!