Living a simple and laid-back life in the city!




Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Working with Photography

Hey Folks, how are you doing? I'm in the middle of my photography course (three more weeks to go)and the homework is always taking pictures, of course. For this week the teacher asked us to take some from our bedrooms. I have no excuse, since the bedroom is so close to me, as I am seating in the kitchen table having my first cup of coffee today. So, let's get to work, Li!
I took a few shots and didn't like them very much, but we always learn from our mistakes, and the good part is we improve for the next ones to come. So, here are some of my week homework that I'll be presenting tomorrow night. Light is very important for a nice picture like this and I think I've missed that..
Olá Pessoal, estou exatamente no meio do meu curso de fotografia, apenas mais 3 semanas e é claro, a tarefa de casa é sempre fotografar, de preferência, não no automático, e sim, manual, o que temos que praticar realmente o uso de tantos botões que a máquina tem. Bem, aqui segue algumas fotografias que tirei apra a aula de amanhã, onde o professor nos pediu que fotografásse-mos nosso quarto de dormir. Não achei as fotos muito boas, até porque a luz não foi o suficiente para iluminar bem a foto, mas vamos lá, estou aprendendo, e com os erros que vamos melhorando, não é mesmo?
Dêem uma olhadinha e vejam o que acham.
Beijos, Li






Yep Dudes, I hope I'll have at least a little compliment tomorrow night! And I'm really thinking about painting in white those Antique Side Tables!
Toddles,

:-) Li










No comments: